Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For many people, being injured in a car or truck accident because of the negligent acts of another person is often the very first time they have any involvement with the legal system. The process for recovering in any particular case can vary greatly. Some claims can resolved with an insurance claim without the necessity of filing a law suit, while others can involve years of litigation in court. Here are some of the questions people often ask when first dealing with a car or truck accident:
1. Do I have a claim to recover for my injuries?
2. Should I hire an attorney?
3. What is my personal injury or wrongful death case worth?
4. What are the deadlines for filing a claim or lawsuit in Tennessee?
5. Who is responsible for paying my medical bills after a car accident or truck accident?
6. What should I do after being injured in a car accident or truck accident?